Friday, October 9, 2009

Taggart Lake


These pictures are all from a hike we took in GTNP a few weeks ago. We went to Jackson Hole for the weekend to spend some time with my dad who was working there at the time. My mom came along as a surprise for my dad. They hadn't seen each other for two weeks.

Everything on these pages came from a kit by Jady Day Studio, originally called "My Favorite Things", but which is now called "National Park Fun" (or something like that), available for purchase from http://scraporchard.com/market/product.php?productid=18499&cat=0&page=2

P.S. Does anybody know how to put a link on here? I tried and it didn't work. What I want is for the blog to say "Scrap Orchard" with those words as a clickable link.

1 comment:

dacjohns said...

I really like your two page spread. Just wish there was a picture with you in it too. At least with more of you in it. Just your feet doesn't count. I also like the stitching around the page. Gives it a nice touch.